We’re cyclists too and our day job is bike hire in Inverness. We’re experienced bike transporters and we make sure your bikes are well cared for. We carry a toolkit, work-stand and track pump to make sure any last minute ‘mechanicals’ don’t spoil your ride. Each driver is personally vetted and licenced by the local authority, as is our vehicle.
How it works
Think of us as a taxi service for cyclists. We don’t have a timetable just book us when you want us and we’ll be there. Most customers are keen to share the trip (and the cost) so where possible we group smaller parties together to reduce the cost per person. Our vehicle is comfortable and spacious, so you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
- Address John O'Groats Bike Transport The Pavilion Bellfield Park Inverness IV2 4SZ
- Phone 01463 419160
- E-mail info@JohnOGroatsBikeTransport.co.uk
- Website http://johnogroatsbiketransport.co.uk/bike-taxi-enquiry.php
- Category Self Guided
- Location Scotland
- Tags Cyclist transport, Inverness, John O'Groats
- By Ryan Kuwertz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org