Exceptional people deserve exceptional coaches.
How do you know when you’ve had an exceptional coaching session? Because when they leave you continue on to achieve greater levels of success.
Welcome to The Collective Coaching in partnership with Rowe & King at the 5* Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Mallorca.
The Collective Coaching is more than just a cycling holiday; it is an exclusive five-star experience, enhanced with pre-and-post on-site coaching and advice.
Cycology has partnered with Rowe & King cycle coaching to provide you the opportunity to be coached by pro cyclists; using the training methods of Team Sky’s Luke Rowe and Olympic Champion Dani King MBE have used throughout their careers, and are still using to this day.
Whether you’re a novice or an elite cyclist, Rowe & King will help you prepare to achieve your goals – it doesn’t matter if you’re simply getting fitter and riding with friends, completing a sportive event, or performing at a key race – Rowe & King will help you get there. No nonsense, straight up cycling coaching that actually works. Get the results that your hard work deserves.
To help you prepare for your Cycology Collective Coaching, Rowe & King will provide coaching advice and guidance to ensure you are in the best possible shape. From an initial consultation, Rowe & King will prescribe personalised training plans from ten weeks prior to the camp, until four weeks after.
Additionally, Head Coaches, Courtney Rowe and / or Matt Rowe, will be on hand during the camp, holding seminars and 1-2-1 consultations for any rider wanting to explore their cycling.
For those of you looking to increase your efforts for a specific race, sportive or fitness goal, this is an opportunity not to missed! The package includes pre-Mallorca coaching, onsite coaching, analysis and post-trip coaching.
You still get to enjoy the challenges and camaraderie of a group ride along the formidable Serra de Tramuntana mountain roads, but with the added benefits of professional coaching as part of your Cycology cycling holiday package. What more could you ask for?
If this sounds like your idea of cycling holiday heaven, The Collective Coaching is for you. Availability is strictly limited to only 12 guests per Collective Coaching session.
The Collective Coaching Package
A luxury cycling holiday that packs a punch. Here’s a rundown of what’s included:
- Five days, four nights, half board in five-star luxury accommodation
- Up to ten weeks pre-Mallorca off-site coaching sessions
- Three days on-site coaching in Mallorca with Head Coaches, Courtney Rowe and/or Matt Rowe, who will be on hand during the camp
- On-site 1-2-1 sessions to go through bike-fit, training, nutrition and equipment
- Group seminar discussing staying healthy, utilising a gym, training with power meters, the benefits of recovery etc.
- Four weeks’ post-trip coaching to allow for recovery and continuation of newly established habits.
- Transportation from Palma airport to your hotel (and return)
- Bike box transportation from Palma airport to your hotel (and return)
- Secure storage for your bike
- Daily guided rides
- Service – support vehicle
- Daily sports nutrition
- Mechanical support
- Exclusive Cycology welcome pack
- 1x complementary hour massage
- Welcome Dinner on the first night to meet your cycling companions
- Bike Rental (deducted if you bring your own) – we would recommend you bring your own bikes for bike fitting etc.
- YSO – options for Your Significant Other whilst you’re enjoying your ride
- Address 1a Wilton Crescent, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3QY
- Phone +44 (0)20 8912 4522
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website https://www.cycology.co.uk/coaching
- Category Road Cycling, Touring Bike, Training Camp
- Location Mallorca
- Tags Cycle Tour, Cycling Holiday, Mallorca, Mallorca cycling holiday, Mallorca Training camp
- By Ryan Kuwertz
- Email: email@example.com